Litigating Patents in Texas Courts: Trends and Best Practices
Many had believed litigation of patent matters in Texas would be over after the Supreme Court decided TC Heartland. While some patent litigation has moved from the state, Texas courtrooms remain very active. This panel will explore the realities of litigating in all Texas districts, trends, and best practices.
Approved for 1 hour of MCLE in Texas.
- Federal Circuit Scolds Texas Court for Letting Transfer Motion Linger
- Western District of Texas Gets an Upgrade: A Look at the New Waco Courtroom
- Drafting Lessons from a 101 Loss in the Eastern District of Texas
- Ericsson Wins Anti-Interference Injunction Against Samsung in Texas FRAND Case
- Ericsson Wins Temporary Restraining Order Over Samsung in ED TX FRAND Litigation
- The Newest Patent ‘Rocket-Docket’: Waco, Texas